The products and services are provided, and ‘our’ websites are provided, by The Aloe Co Pty. Ltd. (ACN 623465494) (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
The type of personal information The Aloe Co. may collect and hold about you includes:
- Your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- Your date of birth and gender;
- Information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered or asked about
- Your credit or debit card details and other bank details;
- Information collected if you access the The Aloe Co. website or any of our social media sites including for example your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access The Aloe Co. website; and
- Information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you.
The Aloe Co. will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us when shopping online at thealoeco.com, or if you participate in one of our competitions.
Why do we hold your information
The Aloe Co. collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information to help us carry on our business. We do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means The Aloe Co. collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide The Aloe Co.'s products and services to you;
- To provide you with access to The Aloe Co.'s website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- To provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the The Aloe Co.'s website;
- To help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- To respond on any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
- To make our products, services, the The Aloe Co.'s website and The Aloe Co.'s social media sites better;
- To enforce The Aloe Co.'s rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- To otherwise manage our business and to meet The Aloe Co.'s legal and regulatory requirements.
Who do we provide your information to
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
But sometimes, for the purposes listed above, The Aloe Co. may provide your personal information to:
- Our related companies;
- The Aloe Co.'s contractors and service providers on a confidential basis, but they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business;
- Other organisations or people if we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example, if it is necessary to tell the police to help them do their work;
- Any person that is a party to an agreement with The Aloe Co. for the sale of all or part of the aloe co.'s business, and
- Any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
Your personal information is held by The Aloe Co. in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on The Aloe Co.'s IT systems or the IT systems of The Aloe Co.'s contractors or service providers.
More information about Privacy law and the Australian Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website www.privacy.gov.au.
We are very happy to tell you about the personal information The Aloe Co. holds about you.
Please contact us any time via the below.
PO Box 207, Ramsgate NSW 2217 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us. Sign up for 10% off your first order.